Books, books, books. Sometimes I get so excited about my currently-reading shelf that I have to share it!
- Hamilton: The Revolution by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jeremy McCarter
- A Modern Way to Eat: Over 200 Satisfying, Everyday Vegetarian Recipes by Anna Jones
- Paper: Paging Through History by Mark Kurlansky
- Hannu Rajaniemi: Collected Fiction
- The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman
Not pictured are two ebooks in progress, Ron Chernow’s Alexander Hamilton and Margaret Atwood’s The Blind Assassin. (Psst, this is your friendly reminder that your local public library also lends ebooks!)
Tell me about what you’re reading right now.
Writing from: my study. Listening to “Mood Indigo” by Ella Fitzgerald.