Hello again, patient Project 365 friends! The end of May zipped so quickly that I fell far behind with these posts. I kept snapping every day, though, so I have something to show for my long absence.
Down the leftmost column:
- a mass of shopping carts at IKEA;
- fun blurbs that Lonesome’s Pizza tucks inside their pizza boxes;
- my Second Life avatar playing with a virtual pet cat;
- a non-virtual kitten that I got to snuggle thanks to new friends;
- my kombucha-in-progress.
Down the middle column:
- a couple of ducks who were strolling across my front yard when Courtney dropped me off at home;
- a surreptitious snap from an evening of music videos aired on MTV in the year 1986 as part of an event called Rerun Theater at the Hollywood (but I dearly wish I had taken a better pic because that frame looks vaguely naughty);
- a particularly artful and delicious sushi roll at Yama;
- homemade cashew cheese, which tastes much better than it sounds.
And down the right column:
- a bevy of WordPress stickers at Saturday’s WP birthday picnic in Laurelhurst Park;
- my Midori Traveler’s Notebook across from Alberto’s laptop during our Sunday coworking session at Heart;
- my wonderful Zen cat savoring the sunshine;
- a ladybird atop one of the backyard grape leaves.
Writing from: my study, currently in chaos as I am reviewing every single book I own in order to decide which ones I will keep. Traumatic. Listening to: episodes of “30 Rock” in the background for comic relief.