[I didn’t get to finish this before Glitch’s closing was announced. This page will remain for posterity, although the links will cease to function. Skip to the memories?]
All links open in new tabs.
000-099 Computer science, info & general works
030 General encyclopedic works
- Glitch Calendar Converter — When’s Zilloween? Convert RL time to game time and vice-versa.
- GlitchRemote — Ridiculously useful site. My favourite section is the resource calculator for any recipe in the game.
- Glitch Wiki — Like Wikipedia for Glitchen!
052 Serials in English
- The Glitchen Imaginatur — The official unofficial publication of Ur. Read it and be in the know.
300-399 Social sciences
332 Financial economics
- Glitch Autosell — Set up auction templates to offload your bajillion metal rocks as you sleep.
- The Glitch Market — Play the market intelligently with lots of delicious data.
- Glutt — Hey, coupon queens and kings! Check out all the cheap stuff on auction you don’t need!
333 Land economics
- Serious Routes — Calling all power-gatherers! Check out these high-density resource routes.
352 Public administration of local governments
- Where Can I Get Papers? — Flummoxed by the bureaucracy? Let this site help.
378 Higher education
- Glitch Academy — “Enroll” in efficient, continuous skill-learning with this handy tool.
384 Communications; Telecommunication
- Gleetch — Let your Twitter friends know just how awesome you are. Gleetch auto-tweets when you level up, learn a new skill, or unlock an achievement.
700 Arts & recreation
704 Special topics
- GlitchSecret — PostSecret, Glitch style.
729 Design & decoration
- Glitch DesignUr — Use this reference to make your home and home street the loveliest.
746 Textile arts
- Glitch Mash — Vote on the swankiest of Ur’s haute couture.
900 History & geography
919 Geography & travel, other areas
- Zog’s Inventory of Ur — Zog tells you where to find all of the animals, plots, resources, shrines, trees, vendors, and more in this comprehensive inventory.
Made with love & metadata by Cygnoir.
Hall O’ Memories
Bits O’ Tid
My description: Cygnoir was bUrthed on Weddingday, 2nd of Eleventy, Year 61. This reclusive, persnickety GNE refugee loves two things: the subway & the Rube.
1. That is 24 March 2010 in RL time. ↩