This is what I’m doing now.
I’m participating in the Clarion West Write-a-thon again this year, attempting to raise money to fund this important workshop. During the next six weeks, I will work on finishing crappy first drafts of the following stories:
- Tinytown. Current progress: 1,981 of 5,000 words.
- Midnight Oracle. Current progress: 4,125 of 6,000 words.
- Dog Hands. Current progress: 1,626 of 4,000 words.
- Ink: Still obsessing over Diamine Skull & Roses.
- Games & VR: Looking forward to participating in a local Star Wars RPG.
- Running: Not training for any races, currently. I really need to get back to the gym.
- Knitting: I have been working on the same jumper for FunkyPlaid for the past several years. Maybe writing it down here will make me work on it!
- Other diversions: tracked in the sidebar. ➡
- Library: The local option levy was voted down on 15 May, which has serious budget implications for the next two years. 😔
- JDB1745: Relearning how to optimize the database.
Updated on 16 June 2018 at home in Portland, Oregon, USA.
What is all this about? For a while I tried to write weekly status posts, but some weeks I didn’t have much to report. Then I discovered the concept of the “now” page through Micro.blog, and it’s perfect for sharing what I am focused on right now.